Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A post finally....

Its been forever since I have posted! I have been staying busy with a little boy who keeps growing! :) He has such a fun personality and is so much fun to play with! He is almost 8 months old now... I can't believe how fast it goes by. It has been so much fun and I love every new stage he goes through!
He loves to eat! He is not a picky eater at all but especially loves pears and sweet potatoes.


Loves to stick his tongue out and then will laugh. He thinks he is pretty funny! :)


His newest thing is to roll EVERYWHERE! If there is something he wants, he will roll to it. He is trying to crawl but hasn't quite figured it out yet. He is quite content with his rolling though! He gets pretty happy when he finally gets to whatever he was rolling to.


Hopefully I will have more time to blog and not let months go by. :)

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! They grow so fast! I can't believe how big he is!They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Emily's blog (I hope that's okay!). Our blog is private, but if you send me an email, I will send you an invite. emilymay10@gmail.com. Can't wait to see pictures of the new house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete