We have been busy lately and I haven't posted in forever... We moved about a month ago and been busy unpacking since. Boston is still growing like a weed and will be 1 in less than a month! I can't believe how fast this last year has gone!! He is crawling and into everything. He is at such a fun stage and I am loving every minute of it!
He loves reading books! He is always playing with them.
I have been busy with projects. I figure when Boston is asleep it is a good time to get projects done since we are always playing when he is awake. My sisters and I are doing a booth at the craft fair so I have been busy with some projects for that and some just for our house...
Before: (DI find for $18. I was so excited!)
We are having a great summer and having lots of fun with a growing little boy! :)


He is getting SO, SO big! Cute table too, looks like I'll be calling on you for some advice! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteEmily